Thursday, September 13, 2007

Paperwork


Right now, we are working on our home study paperwork. Just the typical items for adoption, like background checks, employment verification, finger printing (for immigration down the road) and other things. LOTS of paperwork :-( which will lead to the physical home study.


We actually are getting a taste of parenthood right now. We have Jonathan, who is 17 living with us until June. He is the son of Nancy who lived across the street until moving to California in May. He wanted to finish his senior year in St. Louis....so he is staying with us. Hope to share more GOOD news with everyone in the coming weeks, but until then it will be kinda quiet.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and comments! We appreciate them more than you know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain on the paperwork... Prior to my deployment we did all that to get foster care licenses for Illinois State, as this was the first step on the adoption road here. Hang in there.

STORMKM said...

Congrats!!! I am really excited for you guys and I am really glad that Libby sent me your site...hope you do not mind! And of all the weird things, could you please tell me how you got a visitor counter and time line on your page??? Check us out at alaskacarls.blogspot.com Thanks guys...I check on you daily!
Much Love, Kerry Carl